Boutique Resort Noosa Location
Our luxury boutique resort is in leafy James Street, just off Gympie Terrace:
- Stroll to the lovely still water beaches on the Noosa River
- Close to Noosaville's famous restaurants & sidewalk cafes for fine alfresco dining
- Watersports, fishing, boat hire, swimming, bicycle paths, picnic areas with BBQ's for family fun
- A few minutes by car/bus/ferry, or a pleasant walk to renowned Hastings Street
- A great home base for Hinterland and golf expeditions or 4 wheel driving on the North Shore beaches to Fraser Island
View Larger Map
Noosa On The River
A wonderful award-winning foreshore parkland where you can take in the river views or a leisurely stroll along the tree-fringed walkways introduces you to Noosaville, the "soul of Noosa."
Gather around a BBQ or picnic rug on the grassy embankment with its natural surroundings and relax with a glass of wine and a bite to eat.
Alongside the parkland is Gympie Terrace with its tempting array of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops which spread through to nearby Thomas Street.
If it is a relaxed and easygoing lifestyle you are looking for in a holiday, or somewhere simply to get away from the rush and bustle of city life, then Noosa on the River is definitely the place for you.
For more information of what the River has to offer please visit the Noosa on the River website @ www.noosaontheriver.com.au. When you 'click' on this link a new window will open with this website. To return to our website simply close the Noosa on the River website window.
Noosa Attractions & Dining
Noosa has a range of activities to suit all energy levels from a relaxing holiday to an action-packed adventure. Here are just a few of the choices that await you:
- Wining, dining or simply relaxing on Hastings Street or by the River on Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street
- Shopping at Hasting Street 's trendy boutiques
- Golf at one of Noosa's top-class courses
- Swimming and surfing at Main Beach
- Surfing, jetskis, kayaks, scuba diving, para-sailing, wind-surfing, abseiling and kite boarding
- Massage and treatments at day spas
- 4WD touring to World Heritage listed Fraser Island
- Visit the world-famous Eumundi markets
- Cruising the Noosa Everglades
- Navigating the Noosa River and its inland canals
- Spend a day at Australia Zoo
- Horse trekking in an Australian bush setting
- Bushwalking through Noosa's National Park
- Taking a tour of historic country towns
- Discovering the Hinterland and the Glasshouse Mountains
More information on Noosa's many attractions and dining experiences are available by visiting the Tourism Noosa website @ www.tourismnoosa.com.au. When you 'click' on this link a new window will open with this website. To return to our website simply close the Tourism Noosa website window.